- Created by: Djoumana
- Created on: 19-11-17 01:50
Urban Growth in NEEs and LICs creates Opportunities...
· There is better access to services like, health care and education compared to rural areas.
· There is also better access to resources, such as a clean water supply and electricity.
· The growth of urban industrial areas can increase economic development.
· As industries develop, more people move to urban areas to work in the factories- there are more jobs and better wages than in the rural areas.
· Industries sell the goods they produce on the international market. Manufactured goods make greater profits than unprocessed goods so industrialised countries get wealthier.
But it also brings Challenges....
Social and Economic Challenges: